[Piuparts-devel] dave's report-performance

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Sat May 26 19:24:06 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-26 19:02, Dave Steele wrote:

>> * you probably want to add a commit that reshuffles your changelog
>> entries (moves piupartslib/packagesdb.py above piuparts-report.py) as
>> I've seen in the rrdeps branch ...
>> * cleanup the commit messages, the conflicts are boring
>> * changelog/commit message:
>>  s/"Writing package templates"/the member function you fixed/
>
> Yes, I could have done this better, and it will continue to nag as the
you still can edit it :-) I would consider everything in the flow that
has not been merged + pushed into master, yet.

git rebase -i, git commit --amend, ... are your friends to provide nice
small clean commits to be merged into master

> branches are merged. Holger, should I serialize rrdeps,
> report-performance, and/or leftover-dir?
>
>> * there is unneccessary whitespace change
>>  e.g. def write_log_list_page( )
>
> The whitespace changes were intentional. write_log_list_page( ) is one
> of two places I ended up with two blank lines. I can change those
> back.

I totally understand the two blank lines around this infinite bit of code.
I just wanted to nag about the extra space added before the closing ')'
of the def line.