[Piuparts-devel] dave's report-performance

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:02:58 UTC 2012

> * you probably want to add a commit that reshuffles your changelog
> entries (moves piupartslib/packagesdb.py above piuparts-report.py) as
> I've seen in the rrdeps branch ...
> * cleanup the commit messages, the conflicts are boring
> * changelog/commit message:
>  s/"Writing package templates"/the member function you fixed/

Yes, I could have done this better, and it will continue to nag as the
branches are merged. Holger, should I serialize rrdeps,
report-performance, and/or leftover-dir?

> * there is unneccessary whitespace change
>  e.g. def write_log_list_page( )

The whitespace changes were intentional. write_log_list_page( ) is one
of two places I ended up with two blank lines. I can change those
back.

> * looks like there is a convention to start (private) member variables
> with an underscore, so use self._log_name_cache

OK