[Piuparts-devel] broken-symlinks, next step

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 17:11:35 UTC 2013

I'd recommend that the next step is a filing against the couple-dozen
broken-symlink packages with more than, say, 50 reverse dependencies,
at normal severity. Resolving those bugs would reduce the potential
dependency-failed-testing count due to broken-symlink failures by
3000+

Agree?

After that, I'd say the issue is ready for elevation, in terms of work
on the piuparts side. The alternative, relative to elevation, is to
file against something approaching all of the packages. I would avoid
that, per DDR 7.1.1.

--
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien" - Voltaire