[Piuparts-devel] rescheduling piuparts tests for the apache/php transition

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sat Jun 1 15:26:00 UTC 2013

Hi Arno,

if you have a list of (binary) packages that may be affected by the
ongoing apache 2.4 + php 5.5 transition, but have not seen an upload to
unstable (or have an upload in the queue), we could reschedule the
piuparts tests in sid for these packages to see what breaks :-)

(After having filed the second bug today where I set a block on the
transition bug I thought a targeted check may be advisable)