[Piuparts-devel] rescheduling piuparts tests for the apache/php transition

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Jun 1 15:57:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Samstag, 1. Juni 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> if you have a list of (binary) packages that may be affected by the
> ongoing apache 2.4 + php 5.5 transition, but have not seen an upload to

as Arno also already asked me on IRC about this two days ago... I just said
this:

<h01ger> daemonkeeper, right, we should just reschedule all packages depending
on apache2 in sid and testing2sid
<h01ger> daemonkeeper, "apt-cache rdepends apache2|sed -s "s#|##g"|sort -u|wc
-l" in sid gives me 175 packages to reschedule. does that sound about right?
<h01ger> daemonkeeper, doing that in those two distros will take less than 2h,
so i'm doing this just now

attached is a list of packages I've rescheduled for sid and testing2sid,
probably way too many :)