[Piuparts-devel] rescheduling piuparts tests for the apache/php transition

Arno Töll arno at debian.org
Sun Jun 2 21:47:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

Holger pointed me to recent piuparts reports for Wheezy2Sid upgrades
[1]. Before you waste time to look at libapache2* issues whether to file
bugs, I can assure you they should be all covered by [2] already. As
such, the issue is tracked already. If you feel like, and it makes no
additional work to you, you could add a follow-up to the bug with your
log though.

In short, untransitioned Apache modules are expected to fail because
apache2.2-common is uninstallable, or at latest, at runtime when trying
to load the module.

Having that said, there are many more issues which are not spotted by
piuparts currently, because you do not start the web server for web
application modules though. Only a few of them are failing, but by
looking at it, that's mostly unrelated to the Apache transition. I could
have missed a few though.

[1] e.g.
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/piuparts-reports/Week-of-Mon-20130527/003735.html
[2]