[Piuparts-devel] distro.conf and chroot setup for puiparts testing

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Jun 4 11:39:56 UTC 2013

Hi Zdenek,

On Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013, Zdenek Crha wrote:
> I've gone through your suggestions and I've got sort of working setup now.

sounds good :)

> Problem I'm facing now is connected with the actual testing. When I start
> piuparts-slave it connects to the archive and test small set of packages.
> Only those that do not have dependency or their dependencies can be
> satisfied by the partial distribution itself.

thats normal. first those packages are tested, and once they are, packages
which depend on these become testable.

> I think that packages from Debian Wheezy are not taken in account when
> computing dependencies available for testing.

I'll leave it to Andreas to comment on your config, he is much more
knowledgable about it than I am :)

> I've also verified few installation and configuration issues with version
> 0.52. Would you prefer me to send summary email so you can triage before I
> submit into bugzilla or to submit everything into bugzilla rught away?

I assume you mean "Debian BTS" when you wrote bugzilla, right? Also: if you
found several issues, please do submit _several_ bugs. That is way easier to
handle.

Thanks for your feedback!