[Piuparts-devel] fix-tango

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Mar 4 22:50:50 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-04 10:51, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sonntag, 3. März 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> Good. Write something about it in the commit message like:
>> "no extra postrm cleanup needed, there is already a rm -rf on purge"
>
> FYI: I'm waiting for this before merge...

This was fixed ... I rebased the branch on for-holger, added Acked-by
and added a followup to convert symlinks to copies in the
piuparts-from-git instances

pull fix-tango from my repo:

Andreas Beckmann (1):
      replace weather icon symlinks with copies

David Steele (2):
      Replace the Tango symlinks with copies of the files.
      Make the Tango weather icons a required package for master.