[Piuparts-devel] pull feature/no-redundant-config (was: Re: pull: for-holger2)

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Mar 6 08:51:16 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-05 19:40, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>> some explaination of that target somewhere would be nice.
>>> debian/README.Source maybe?
>> nobody except for me will actually use it :-)

postponed tg-deps ...

added some more and moved to a feature branch on top of the new for-holger:

Andreas Beckmann (9):
      p-s: use upgrade-test-distros to select the test
      p-s: simplify piuparts command generation
      p-s: make test_package() a member function of Section
      p-s: _test_package(): use self._config
      p-s: simplify package existence checks
      lib/conf: add get_basetgz() method
      p-s: add basetgz-directory setting and _get_tarball() method
      p-s: use the _get_tarball() method
      p-s: declare upgrade-test-chroot-tgz obsolete

Do you want to use a basetgz-directory on piatti and share the tarballs?
I'd recommend this ...