[Piuparts-devel] new ideas for testing ...

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue May 14 18:29:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

once the new slave runs out of backlog, we should start feeding it more
sections.

One that I haven't tried myself, yet, is sid without /usr/share/doc,
i.e. adding these dpkg options
              --path-exclude=/usr/share/doc/*
              --path-include=/usr/share/doc/*/copyright

I'm pretty sure we will find some new failures here :-)
(maintainer scripts using something in /u/s/d)

Oh, and if the master is idle, you can run daily processing several
times a day :-)

Looks like time has come to make --enable-database usable, send this to
you and turn this on on the new slave. This will more or less disable
the test for leaving processes running, but we haven't seen any such
errors lately.