[Piuparts-devel] [Piuparts-commits] [SCM] piuparts git repository branch, bikeshed, updated. 0.50-214-g4b1e987

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue May 14 19:58:41 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-14 21:51, Holger Levsen wrote:
> The following commit has been merged in the bikeshed branch:
> commit 4b1e987ee3131ec10a0324d8cdd157944fd520b1
> Author: Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org>
> Date:   Tue May 14 21:48:18 2013 +0200
>
>     slave_run: allow starting of certain slaves

Do you want to start certain slaves into a running screen? That's going
to be a bit more hairy.
Or do you just want to start a different set than the default
$(seq slave-count) if the screen is not running?

and well, the slave identifier could be anything that can be represented
in the filesystem, only the mapping to a screen window could be problematic

For starting just another instance in the current shell, honouring a
"number" I'd propose adding a separate script (I've been using locally
single-slave_run or so for this)