[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger & feature/no-usr-share-doc

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu May 16 00:55:10 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

(thanks for feedback to the adequate branch, will use this tomorrow :)

On Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> no-usr-share-doc and usr-only-read-local should be combineable without
> influencing each other

fine... (but see below)

> > so, sid-picky or whatever.
> > comments?
> good luck with texlive-full :-)

*g*

> I don't see a good way to run several independent tests per section ...

me neither, so run them after each other. if one of them fails, make that
package fail the section.

> but in the end it's not a testing problem but a reporting problem.

well, no. (or: yes, always ;) - thanks for all your work on this aspect!

> We could have 10 separate tests for sid, each in its own section ... and
> a single report for all of them ... linking to all the logfiles and
> declaring the package failed if one of the tests failed

that costs way to much in terms of generating html files....

> And if we are going to add more sid sections, we should run half of them
> with --arch i386.

yup, that too.