[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon May 27 09:55:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann (7):
>       p-m: use timeout to prevent master from getting stuck

I wonder whether a timelimit from 15min is unneccessarily tense+short, maybe
increase it to 30?

>       new bug template: postinst_uses_usr_share_doc
>       use rm --one-file-system for a bit more safety

I dont think this is needed (as the rm wont be executed if symlinks are still
there), but hey, "rm --one-file-system" should be used more anyway, so let's
do it like this.

>       ia32-libs exceptions for --enable-recommends

honestly: I don't get this commit, please explain.

>       p: do not run adequate on possibly removed packages

thanks, I will reschedule those failures.

>       p: be explicit about running scripts
>       changelog and TODO updates

those TODO updates are missing.

merged into develop only for now, thanks!