[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon May 27 10:51:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Montag, 27. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> How long does it take to do the following:

piuparts might run on slower hw... (and these hangings IME happen really
rarely, I havent seen them yet.)

> >>       ia32-libs exceptions for --enable-recommends
> >
> > honestly: I don't get this commit, please explain.
>
> in some cases we need to run
>   apt-get install apt/wheezy dpkg/wheezy
>   dpkg --add-architecture i386
>   apt-get update

Hm, I'm really surprised to see this for education-thin-client-server abd
education-workstation...

> > those TODO updates are missing.
> because someone pushed a conflicting commit ... postponed

Anything in there which should be in 0.52? I'd like to upload this soon, the
adequate feature should be exposed to developers running piuparts manually on
their packages too.