[Piuparts-devel] rebased Dave's branches (was: Re: pull: for-holger, RFC-or-pull feature/virtual-merged-distros)

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed May 29 08:39:47 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-28 20:51, Andreas Beckmann wrote:

>>> To reduce disruption, I'm working on a rebase of Dave's work
>>
>> I'd like to register a preference that this type of rework happen when
>> there aren't significant merges pending. I appreciate that I don't
>> need to deal with this.
>
> Most of your branches should have been rebased (dave-rebase/*), if
> something is missing let me know.

I just pushed a new version of dave-rebase/rdep-chain-len fixing some
intermediate breakage by inserting a separate patch for renaming the
variables.
I also folded the last bit of "Remove need for chdir" into "Use the
on-demand" where it belongs to.

I also recommend mergeing "Avoid sorting passed files by block count."
with "Refactor with_count in write_state_pages()." as it will give a
much smaller and better readable overall diff