[Piuparts-devel] 01/01: reschedule packages also on testing2sid

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sat Feb 8 13:45:48 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-08 13:13, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> What do you expect from this change?
>>
>> * if there was a failure, it was already being rescheduled
>
> I dont think so, there were >600 failures in testing2sid from January 14-21,
> which I think would have been rescheduled by now.. or?

unless they are blocked by a dependency ...

There are Recycled ... lines in the corresponding master.log, lets add
some timestamps to be able to analyze that in the future:

Andreas Beckmann (1):
      p-m: log connect/disconnect with timestamp

>> * at the time of rescheduling the package most likely has migrated to
>> testing, so you will test foo 1.2-3/jessie upgrading to foo 1.2-3/sid
>> which should not bring improvement over the plain sid test, while the
>> original test was performed on 1.2-1/jessie -> 1.2-3/sid.
>
> if there is no upgrade to test, I think thats fine ;)

But I think the logfile is more valueable if it contains the actual
upgrade, not a no-op ...

Wait, you have 20 logfiles in recycle/ that probably could not be tested
due to dependencies, so they need to wait for extra expire-fail-days ...