[Piuparts-devel] 01/01: reschedule packages also on testing2sid

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Feb 8 14:04:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> unless they are blocked by a dependency ...
>
> There are Recycled ... lines in the corresponding master.log, lets add
> some timestamps to be able to analyze that in the future:
>
> Andreas Beckmann (1):
>       p-m: log connect/disconnect with timestamp

thats in for-holger?

> > if there is no upgrade to test, I think thats fine ;)
> But I think the logfile is more valueable if it contains the actual
> upgrade, not a no-op ...

well, if the logfile is in a failed state and blogs other packages from being
tested, there is harmm done. also its not really useful to keep a log (whether
buggy or not) if the actual upgrade path tested in it doesnt exist any more.

> Wait, you have 20 logfiles in recycle/ that probably could not be tested
> due to dependencies, so they need to wait for extra expire-fail-days ...

delete them?

I like your fancy recycling stuff, but sometimes "force" is easier...