[Piuparts-devel] (no subject)

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 15:42:56 UTC 2014

Sorry, my piuparts-devel subscription has gone wonky. The listserver
kicks out gmail users on occasion due to handling of some 3rd party
spam messages, and my subscription got stuck in an invalid state. I'm
not sure if it is fixed yet.

holger: shouldnt reporting-sections not rather  be called json-reporting-
sections? are does this also disable generating the web reports for these
sections?

It does affect only the json output, as the only thing that currently
uses reporting-sections, which morphs section name to (by our current
convention) a distribution name. I could see that expanding to a
concept used for consolidated web reporting, in which case 'json*'
would be a bad name. Described in README_server.

holger: this has gone missing
-    if os.path.isfile(summary_path):
-        os.unlink(summary_path)

It's not needed here

--
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien" - Voltaire