[Piuparts-devel] piuparts test failed for apt-listbugs: please help!

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat May 24 11:32:29 UTC 2014

Hi Francesco,

On Freitag, 23. Mai 2014, Francesco Poli wrote:
> thanks for maintaining an automatic package QA tool.

:-) Thanks!

> I noticed that the test on the apt-listbugs package (which I maintain)
> has recently failed:
> https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/apt-listbugs_0.1.13.log

yup, I've tried to disable it running automatically after installation, as
this also caused your package to fail, eg in jessie, where there were RC bugs
shown.

So I've replaced /usr/bin/apt-listbugs with "#!/bin/sh\nexit 0" but (in
retrospect) unsurprisingly this makes the debsums check fail.

So, whats the best way to disable apt-listbugs after installing it?

> Could you please shed some light on this mystery?
> Thanks a lot for your time!

Sorry for the confusion and making your search in the dark... I ment to mail
you and ask how to proceed...