[Piuparts-devel] piuparts for jessie

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Fri Nov 21 16:03:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

what do we need to fix in piuparts for jessie?

In addition to develop in git:

* if eatmydata does not get fixed in time, we could just turn it off by
default (and add a --eamydata option, keeping --no-eatmydata unmodified)

* distros.conf should come with testing=buster (or can we get the
codename for "testing" from some other source reliably?)

* recheck systemd related things in jessie/wheezy2jessie after systemd
215-6 enters testing (dependency swapping according to tech ctte decision)