[Piuparts-devel] jessie-rcmd ?

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Fri Jan 23 18:34:22 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-23 18:07, Holger Levsen wrote:
> why do you think jessie-rcmd is not useful when we have jessie2stretch-rcmd ?

there is only a marginal difference that is not tested by 'jessie' or
'jessie2stretch-rcmd': removal and purge of a few more packages due to
recommends.

>> But if you prefer, I can turn it into jessie-rcmd.
>
> yes, please.

done, add a news entry as you see it fit ...

> did I pick the right ones?

yeah

>>> 2e37e88 detect_archive_issues: move archive_issues.txt to master/
>> That's a statefile and therefore is better located in master/ than in
>> htdocs/, also we should have a backup of it since it contains historic
>> information.
>
> hm, ok. I assume it wasn't linked anywhere?

I don't think so ... you should move yours around after applying this:

Andreas Beckmann (2):
      detect_archive_issues: move archive_issues.txt to master/
      p.conf: add [jessie-rcmd] (with --install-recommends)