[Piuparts-devel] piuparts is giving false errors on package coturn

Oleg Moskalenko mom040267 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:51:16 UTC 2016

Hi Holger

Thanks for the answer, but I already knew that sid does not have those packages, I was asking what to do about that.

The concrete packages libssl1.0.0 and libhiredis010 are determined by the build package procedures. The dependencies in the control file are more generic. Does that mean that I cannot build a package for sid in my jessie system ? Because, when I build it on jessie it injects those dependencies ?

Thanks !
Oleg