[Piuparts-devel] Processed: retitle

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Feb 16 10:57:22 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 766543 piuparts: document how to test complex upgrades
Bug #766543 [piuparts] improve documentation about how to test complex upgrades
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: document how to test complex upgrades' from 'improve documentation about how to test complex upgrades'
> retitle 717125 piuparts: document how to test upgrades from wheezy to sid using local pacḱages
Bug #717125 [piuparts] document how to test upgrades from wheezy to sid using local pacḱages
Bug #784218 [piuparts] piuparts: Please document how to test upgrades of split packages
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: document how to test upgrades from wheezy to sid using local pacḱages' from 'document how to test upgrades from wheezy to sid using local pacḱages'
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: document how to test upgrades from wheezy to sid using local pacḱages' from 'piuparts: Please document how to test upgrades of split packages'
> retitle 810323 piuparts: new test: deconfiguring and configuring a package again
Bug #810323 [piuparts] piuparts: test deconfiguring and configuring a package again
Changed Bug title to 'piuparts: new test: deconfiguring and configuring a package again' from 'piuparts: test deconfiguring and configuring a package again'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

717125: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=717125
766543: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766543