[Piuparts-devel] second batch for 0.79

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Thu Aug 3 01:50:42 UTC 2017

b9fecad9c slave_run: ensure screen is run with SHELL=/bin/bash
8d0aa6599 exception for /usr/lib/sasl2/ disappearing on some jessie->stretch upgrades
58625dd9f reschedule_oldest_logs: expiration age can be relative
01b3d6910 p.conf: use relative expiration ages

There is also preview/rotate-master-logs, where I'd like to get some comments
It does rotation (if > 1 MB), compression (delayed), but no expiration, yet.
If we run it as a cron job - how often should this be done?

7dd9250d7 new script to rotate and compress master logs