[Piuparts-devel] piuparts 0.74 schedule (was: Re: please re-test gsequencer)

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Jan 11 20:07:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd suggest to do the next release end of next week, that should be
plenty of time to migrate on its own.
I'd like to see how jessie2stretch upgrades work after the next point
release ... there might be one db related fix be helpful for piuparts.

And I have some time to dig up some more features :-)
And I need to take a look at the failures on piuparts.d.o again, not
only in my instance ...

Depending on how long the freeze takes and how much development we do,
we could have another release before stretch that targets stretch (will
need unblocking). That should contain primarily adjustments targeting
stretch.

We should also try to get piuparts updated in the first stretch point
release to adjust the configs for reality.