[Piuparts-devel] for-0.76.1

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Jun 3 17:35:45 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jun 03, 2017 at 07:00:00PM +0200, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> >> 427105dba p-a: don't ignore Ctrl-C
> > not for stretch
> regression introduced in 0.76

how should I know? ;)

> >> d24faf238 post_setup_zz_backports: improve systemd/udev handling for jessie-backports
> >> 38019cf46 post_distupgrade_zz_backports: improve systemd/udev handling for jessie2bpo
> > not for stretch
> These two even have a bug number ...

against piuparts.debian.org, not against src:piuparts though, and they are
fixed on piuparts.d.o.

> >> 593a92ce1 drop manual mysql -> mariadb migration workaround
> > this one might be useful, but… we're really really late in the freeze…
> not taking that would mean testing packages in a (now) unrealistic setup

as long as #752256 ain't fixed I'm really not convinced anyone besides us
is using the scripts… (which OTOH is an argument to include it anyway ;)

and as said before: I haven't even tested this patch on piu.d.o yet…

and we can always do 0.77.1 for the first stretch point release.