[Piuparts-devel] piuparts 0.76

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Mar 7 00:24:42 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-06 13:37, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 12:25:43PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> picked and will try to reword the changelog message. Please review!
>> I'll reword the changelog now, please come back briefly for that review ;)
>
> rewordings pushed. Please review…

Ack, but I think I came up with something even better :-)

> I'll guess I'll add a manpage for slave_stop, wait another day or two, and
> - if all is fine on piuparts.d.o - call it 0.76 :)

found some more bits:

Andreas Beckmann (11):
      detect more errors caused by full disks
      network issue: WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
      p.conf: [wheezy222testing]
      p, p-s: make logged command lines shell-safe with pipes.quote()
      p, p-s: refactor quote_spaces() into command2string()
      p.conf.anbe: tune [sid-bl] ignores and fake essential packages
      changelog updates
      p: pass the full chroot state to restore_selections
      p: factor out Chroot.get_state_meta_data()
      p: rename Chroot.save_meta_data() to Chroot.get_tree_meta_data()
      p: get rid of ancient variable name root_info

wheezy222testing is my suggested name for
wheezy -> jessie -> stretch
(and later on ... -> buster -> buster+1)

quote_spaces wasn't nearly sufficient for command lines containing nice regexes

and then we have finally some refactoring preparing for enabling -S/-E