[Piuparts-devel] first batch for 0.77

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Mar 13 12:44:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 12:08:21AM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann (14):

how strange: I did "git log --reverse --oneline developer..andreas/for-holger"
and only saw 12 commits…

>       start with 0.77
>       p, p-s: refactor quote_spaces() into command2string()
>       p: pass the full chroot state to restore_selections
>       p: factor out Chroot.get_state_meta_data()
>       p: rename Chroot.save_meta_data() to Chroot.get_tree_meta_data()
>       p: get rid of ancient variable name root_info
>       p-r: plot all states
>       p-r: mark obsolete states with parentheses in the plot label

which states are obsolete?

>       p-r: cope with increasing number of states
>       lib/db: add 'outdated' state
>       p: install fake essential packages without running custom scripts
>       p: only warn on broken symlinks after installing the dependencies

the above 12 commits I all picked, but havent deployed yet.

>       scripts-broken-symlinks: "fix" some broken symlinks
>       p.conf.anbe: use scripts-broken-symlinks for [sid-bl]

where are those?

in general, could you please also give the (short) commit hashes, instead of
only the summaries? It's easier to refer to those…