[Piuparts-devel] first batch for 0.77

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Mar 15 11:04:36 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 12:31:35AM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> On 2017-03-13 13:44, Holger Levsen wrote:
> >>       p-r: mark obsolete states with parentheses in the plot label
> >
> > which states are obsolete?
> look at the graphs now :-) or grep for '# obsolete' or so in p*lib/*.py

/me nods, I had seen the graphs by the time I saw your mail and then
grepping confirmed what I thought when seeing those states in parentheses…

nice!

OTOH, this also made me look at old wheezy/squeeze/lenny graphs and I realized
we should "chop" them, currently we are still daily graphing the progress in
eg lenny, while there certainly aint+wont be any…