[Piuparts-devel] Accepted autopkgtest 5.0 (source all) into unstable

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Sep 17 18:21:12 UTC 2017

On 17.09.2017 18:34, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I guess that means we need to drop this code from piuparts: (?)

> which aint a big loss as nobody seems to know how to use it anyway, see
> #815084 piuparts: add piuparts.1 and README documentation for --adt-virt

and I doubt that it would still work after all the changes in the last
years (if it ever worked at all, my recent file-io-helper-unification
commit fixed a stupid bug in there ... the create file method wrote the
name of the temporary file (instead of the content) into the temporary
file - or I just broke it by fixing this ;-P ).

Anything besides piuparts creating and using its own basetgz tarballs is
only barely tested ...

Feel free to clean this up :-) (and if needed we still have it in the
git history)