[Piuparts-devel] Credits for the Debian Project use on Packet

Ed Vielmetti ed at packet.net
Tue May 1 18:56:02 BST 2018

Hector -

     - Official Debian GitLab CI building (formorer)
     - QA activities for autopkgtests (CI system) (terceiro)
     - QA activities running PIUPARTS (holger, mattia?)
     - Bit-by-bit reproducible builds (lamby, vagrant, mattia?)

formorer at debian.org
tercerio at debian.org
holger at debian.org
mattia at debian.org
lamby at debian.org
vagrant at debian.org

In the upper right hand corner of the app.packet.net page,
there is a drop-down box that will look something like this
except it will say "Debian". Select "team", and from there
you can add additional team members as "collaborators"
which will give them access.

There's more documentation about collaboration management,
teams, and projects at

https://help.packet.net/faq/onboarding/organizations

but basically you have enough access to the system for addition
of members to be self-service.

thanks!

Ed

​