[Piuparts-devel] Piupart issue in a test run for dragonplayer that I can’t parse

Aurélien COUDERC coucouf at debian.org
Sat Dec 28 22:09:33 GMT 2019

Dear Piuparts,

I got a test failure for dragonplayer that I can’t understand :
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/dragonplayer_4:19.12.0-1.log

What I read is that the list of paths after the log message
    1m56.2s INFO: Warning: Package purging left files on system:
is the list of paths that were left unexpectedly after package purge, and the
list of paths after the log message
    1m56.3s ERROR: FAIL: After purging files have disappeared:
is the list of paths deleted on package purge that shouldn’t have.

But both lists basically amount to the whole filesystem, which is obviously
incorrect and inconsistent.
Besides the package doesn’t have (non-dh-generated) maintainer scripts so it
should be pretty safe on the installation / uninstallation side.

So help welcome.

Happy hacking,
--
Aurélien