[Piuparts-devel] Retry request on XCA and vmfs6-tools

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 29 21:28:51 GMT 2019

Hello.

Due to the recent regression identified in piuparts git which resulted
in improper comparison of diff(s), I need my two packages rerun against
piuparts:

xca

vmfs6-tools

Both failures were due to the issue fixed in
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/piuparts/merge_requests/22/diffs which
was merged and committed to piuparts.d.o earlier today. However, given
the volume of failed piuparts tests that were caused by this, it's
necessary to have failed tests rerun.

I specifically want the xca and vmfs6-tools tests rerun, but there's
likely many more packages affected by this regression that still need rerun.

Thomas