[Piuparts-devel] Piuparts failures of ocaml-man / ocaml-compiler-libs (4.08.1-6)

Stéphane Glondu glondu at debian.org
Mon Dec 30 05:00:18 GMT 2019

Hello,

Version 4.08.1-6 of ocaml-man and ocaml-compiler-libs fail Piuparts tests:

https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/ocaml-man_4.08.1-6.log
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/ocaml-compiler-libs_4.08.1-6.log

I don't understand these logs. They both say:

> ERROR: FAIL: After purging files have disappeared:
> [...]
> ERROR: FAIL: Installation and purging test.

But they don't say which files have disappeared. All I see in the log is
two identical lists of all the files of the system. And when I install
and purge ocaml-man in a chroot, it works.

Cheers,

--
Stéphane