[Piuparts-devel] piu.d.o/bullseye

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Jul 14 15:22:12 BST 2019

On 11/07/2019 11.19, Holger Levsen wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm surprised to not see https://piuparts.debian.org/bullseye yet, am I
> missing something? the develop branch has been deployed on pejacevic and
> the slaves since Sunday.
>
> (and I even thought of changing the link from htdocs/testing pointing to
> bullseye now :)

I missed at least this one:

64ad2a226 p.conf: create bullseye tarballs

that should unbreak testing2sid

I'm currently migrating my instance to a different machine (initial
rsync took some days), therefore I haven't added new buster/bullseye
tests, yet.

For now I'd suggest to not add new features, but to get buster/bullseye
running and a 1.0.2~deb10u1 with properly tested buster/bullseye config
into the first point release.