[Piuparts-devel] piu.d.o/bullseye

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Jul 17 16:12:57 BST 2019

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 04:22:12PM +0200, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> I missed at least this one:
>
> 64ad2a226 p.conf: create bullseye tarballs
>
> that should unbreak testing2sid

thanks, merged and deployed yesterday, however piuparts.d.o/bullseye is
still not there?!?

> I'm currently migrating my instance to a different machine (initial
> rsync took some days), therefore I haven't added new buster/bullseye
> tests, yet.

ack, have fun!

> For now I'd suggest to not add new features, but to get buster/bullseye
> running and a 1.0.2~deb10u1 with properly tested buster/bullseye config
> into the first point release.

right.

--
tschau,

In Europe there are people prosecuted by courts because they saved other people
from drowning in the  Mediterranean Sea.  That is almost as absurd  as if there
were people being prosecuted because they save humans from drowning in the sea.