[Piuparts-devel] bullseye branch rename [was Re: piuparts.py and piuparts-analyze.py]

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Jul 18 16:08:21 BST 2019

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 08:35:26AM -0300, Herbert Fortes wrote:
> doc_by_sphinx remade.

where is that branch, I cannot see it on
https://salsa.debian.org/hpfn/piuparts

there I could see new commits in the bullseye_sync_clean branch though,
however I've stopped looking at the changes there as it started with
create a new dir doc_by_sphynx which is not what I want...

> I tried to do the commits step by step.
> This means many commits.

thats fine

> One comment about README_server.txt. To change less lines I use
> 'code-block:: text'. To fix 'Block quote ends without a blank line;
> unexpected unindent'. Background color changes.

i guess thats fine/good.

> -* "basetgz-sections" is an additional list of sections that are only
> +* "basetgz-sections" is an additional list of sections that are only
>  used to maintain the basetgz tarballs and will therefore be ignored
>  by all scripts except piuparts-slave.
>  This list is empty by default.

i dont understand...

> It can be:
>
> * "basetgz-sections" is an additional list of sections that are only
> -used to maintain the basetgz tarballs and will therefore be ignored
> + used to maintain the basetgz tarballs and will therefore be ignored
> +[...]
>
> And background for text be like the rest.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/hpfn/piuparts/commits/bullseye_sync_clean

see above.

--
tschau,

In Europe there are people prosecuted by courts because they saved other people
from drowning in the  Mediterranean Sea.  That is almost as absurd  as if there
were people being prosecuted because they save humans from drowning in the sea.