[Piuparts-devel] bullseye branch rename [was Re: piuparts.py and piuparts-analyze.py]

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fri Jul 19 21:44:35 BST 2019

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 04:53:06PM -0300, Herbert Fortes wrote:
> > where is that branch, I cannot see it on
> > https://salsa.debian.org/hpfn/piuparts
> It is not a branch

but where is your branch?

> > there I could see new commits in the bullseye_sync_clean branch though,
> > however I've stopped looking at the changes there as it started with
> > create a new dir doc_by_sphynx which is not what I want...
>
> It is to put the content of doc_by_sphinx directory along with
> Makefile, NEWS, etc?

doc_by_shinx is a horrible name. why not just docs?

> The manpages need one dir per manpage. That's the way I found to
> not build one manpage with all files.

then they should be in subdirs below docs/

> The problem is how indentation is seem by Sphinx. It does not like this:
[...]
> So I added one space to the first line(change one line) and set 'code-block'
> one/two line(s) before:

thats fine

> Link to branch:
> https://salsa.debian.org/hpfn/piuparts/tree/bullseye_sync_clean

in one of the commits there you comment out the asciidoc and xmlto
build-depends in debian/control. please remove them instead.

also please change doc_by_sphinx/ to docs/

& thanks for your work on this, this is very much appreciated!

--
tschau,

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.