[Piuparts-devel] Offer for help running piuparts.d.o / getting up to speed

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Thu Jan 2 13:25:45 GMT 2020

Heya,

As mentioned in person to Holger during the meetup at 36C3, in front of too
many witnesses to back out (:D), I'd like to offer my help to run the
piuparts.d.o service.

So, now that I'm back home, I guess this is my "hi" and "ping" message.

I've been going through the piuparts and piuparts.d.o bugs pages, as well as
trying to peruse the various FAQs and documentations referenced from
piuparts.d.o and the wiki, but for instance I couldn't figure out the answer to
the question "how would I go about rescheduling a test?". I've gotten lost
poking around pejacevic, and that didn't help much either. Something about
recycling logs looks like it might be the answer?

So, I'd appreciate if there were some more pointers about day-to-day
operations, and if you could let me know what I should do to actually get on
board. I'd be happy to use the opportunity to improve documentation of the
processes, if needed, while I'm getting more familiar with them.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont