[Piuparts-devel] Failing at understanding piuparts log

David Lamparter equinox-debian at diac24.net
Fri Jan 10 05:50:02 GMT 2020

Hi piuparts developers,

as noted in the piuparts FAQ, I'm emailing about a logfile on
piuparts.debian.org that I don't understand :).  It's this one:

https://piuparts.debian.org/stable2sid/fail/libyang0.16_0.16.105-2.log

It says:

0m46.5s ERROR: FAIL: After purging files have disappeared:

but after that it just lists ... er, everything? ... and I have
absolutely no idea what actually disappeared.  Or did everything
disappear?  I'm thoroughly confused, any help is appreciated!

(A bit further up, it also says
"0m46.5s INFO: Warning: Package purging left files on system:"
is that related?)

Cheers,

-David