[Piuparts-devel] Failing at understanding piuparts log

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Fri Jan 17 15:58:00 GMT 2020

* David Lamparter <equinox-debian at diac24.net> [2020-01-10 06:50:02 +0100]:

> Hi piuparts developers,
>

> as noted in the piuparts FAQ, I'm emailing about a logfile on
> piuparts.debian.org that I don't understand :).  It's this one:
>
> https://piuparts.debian.org/stable2sid/fail/libyang0.16_0.16.105-2.log
>
> It says:
>
> 0m46.5s ERROR: FAIL: After purging files have disappeared:
>
> but after that it just lists ... er, everything? ... and I have
> absolutely no idea what actually disappeared.  Or did everything
> disappear?  I'm thoroughly confused, any help is appreciated!
>
> (A bit further up, it also says
> "0m46.5s INFO: Warning: Package purging left files on system:"
> is that related?)

Hi David,

This is a false-positive, which has been caused by a bug introduced when
piuparts was ported to Python3 (and that port was deployed on Dec 28th).

We had quite the backlog of failures to go through, but I think that
libyang0.16 has been retested since then, and that test was successful.

HTH,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont