[pkg-boinc-devel] BOINC 5.2.15-1 packages
Frank S. Thomas
frank at thomas-alfeld.de
Mon Jan 9 19:15:50 UTC 2006
I've just uploaded BOINC 5.2.15-1 (for testing and unstable) to our repository
and removed it from http://pkg-boinc.alioth.debian.org/incoming.
Here is the changelog:
boinc (5.2.15-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
[ Frank S. Thomas ]
- Added 07_use-sensible-browser.dpatch. The BOINC Manager now uses
"sensible-browser", which is part of the debianutils package, as
fallback if wxWidgets' method to determine the default browser fails.
Thanks to Olek Wojnar for the report and his helpful investigations.
- Be more verbose when removing the "boinc" user/group.
- Added "Path: /var/lib/boinc-client" so that the BOINC Manager can find
the "gui_rpc_auth.cfg" file and does not ask for a password. This should
be removed when the BOINC Manager is able to store passwords in its
- Added an extra space before the "Homepage" pseudo field according to the
Developer's Reference, Section 6.2.4.
- Added Christoph Martin <christoph.martin at uni-mainz.de> and
Greg Norris <adric at debian.org> to Uploaders.
- Added more copyright and license information for various files.
* Created symlinks of headers and static libraries, which are required to
build the SETI at home application, in "/usr/share/boinc-dev/".
* Ship a default "gui_rpc_auth.cfg" file in "/etc/boinc-client/" and create
a symlink in "/var/lib/boinc-client" to this file. Old "gui_rpc_auth.cfg"
files are moved to "/etc/boinc-client/" before creating the symlink.
Es irrt der Mensch, solang' er strebt.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-boinc-devel/attachments/20060109/bc03a144/attachment.pgp
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel