RFS: leiningen 1.7.1-2
debian at babilen5.org
Thu May 23 15:47:13 UTC 2013
as mentioned in my other mail the changes in robert-hooke made a rebuild of
leiningen necessary. I uploaded a new version to mentors and also included a
number of changes by Emmanuel Borg.
Please review the package and upload it if you find no problems with it. It
would be nice to be allowed to upload it myself as well.
The changelog is:
leiningen (1.7.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild against newer robert-hooke version
[ Emmanuel Bourg ]
* Team upload
* Replaced the dependency on OpenJDK 6 by a dependency on the default JDK.
This change was contributed by James Page (Closes: #684022)
* Fixed the watch file
* Removed the unused dependency on libbackport-util-concurrent-java
* Removed the deprecated DMUA flag
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
-- Wolodja Wentland <debian at babilen5.org> Thu, 23 May 2013 13:48:45 +0000
Thanks a lot!
Wolodja <debian at babilen5.org>
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA 36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Pkg-clojure-maintainers