[Pkg-kde-extras] Bug#1108055: qcoro: FTBFS: The following tests FAILED: 12 - test-qdbuspendingcall (Failed) 13 - test-qdbuspendingreply (Failed)

Santiago Vila sanvila at debian.org
Wed Sep 23 18:14:06 BST 2026


found 1108055 0.13.0-3
thanks

Hello Pino.

The tests "test-qdbuspendingcall" and "test-qdbuspendingreply",
which were re-enabled in 0.13.0-3, still make the build to fail
on AWS instances of type on m7a.medium or r7a.medium.

I've put updated build logs for the current version here:

https://people.debian.org/~sanvila/build-logs/202609/

(Note that sometimes it's one test the one which fails, sometimes it's the other,
and sometimes both of them fail).

I assume you missed this in the original report, admittedly easy to
miss, as it was after a long build log:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this particular case, the build was made on AWS machines of type
m7a.medium and r7a.medium. Incidentally, those machines have a single CPU,
but at this point it's not clear yet if that's the condition which triggers
the build failure or, for example, the fact that they are overall slower
than other instance types, or maybe some other reason.

If you could not reproduce the bug using GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="nr_cpus=1"
please contact me privately, as I am willing to provide ssh access to a
virtual machine where the bug is fully reproducible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My offer for a VM to reproduce still holds.

In the meantime, I've made another team upload to restore the patch
that was removed.

Thanks.



More information about the pkg-kde-extras mailing list