[Pkg-mozext-maintainers] Bug#982758: webext-browserpass: Failed to install on upgrade to bullseye

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Sun Sep 13 13:29:16 BST 2026


Hi all,

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 10:54:23 +0200 Axel Beckert <abe at debian.org> wrote:
> Michael Meskes wrote:
> > and the bug has proven to be not reproducible, at least for me, I
> > downgrade it again.
> 
> Thanks, I agree that this is currently the best solution.

For next time, the right approach might be to leave such a bug as RC, 
but contact the Release Team to ignore the bug from autoremoval. That 
way it would show up on lists for others to chime in and nowadays get 
mentioned in the Release Notes too.

I suspect that by now this bug can rather be closed as it doesn't look 
actionable and bullseye is no longer supported (by the security and 
release teams).

Paul

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 585 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-mozext-maintainers/attachments/20260913/af857cfb/attachment.sig>


More information about the Pkg-mozext-maintainers mailing list