upload cuda toolkit 6.0 to unstable ?

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Oct 15 10:18:29 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-05 21:17, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> So it looks like I was blocking the transition? Sorry...

No, I was waiting for my previous 5.5 upload to reach testing first, so
I could could push 5.5 to wheezy-backports

> Not from my point of view. You can upload 6.0, and then I'll
> rebuild and upload PyCUDA rebuilt against it.

I'm currently experimenting to build binNMUs for pycuda with pbuilder
(result looks promising). I'll wait for the current pycuda to migrate
and upload them tomorrow - that should be easier transitionwise than a
sourceful upload and rebuild (binNMUs usually don't have migration
delays, just dependencies have to be satisfied). Only if the binNMU does
not work out we will have to revert to a sourceful upload.


More information about the pkg-nvidia-devel mailing list