nvidia-cuda-toolkit may need some hinting?
Adam D. Barratt
adam at adam-barratt.org.uk
Mon Oct 27 15:40:40 UTC 2014
On 2014-10-27 14:29, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> nvidia-cuda-toolkit does not seem to migrate on its own and may need
> some hinting.
> Looks like the autohinter does not pick up starpu-contrib which had
> (maintainer-built) binNMUs (that look OK to me, but I may have
> overlooked something). (libsocl-contrib* is also built by
As Samuel mentioned, it's not picking up the binNMUs because they're not
valid candidates due to needing the new gcc-4.8. "grep-excuses
> I also wouldn't mind some aging for nvidia-graphics-drivers.
The changelog diff is quite noisy; merge issues? For example:
- * New upstream release 331 series.
- - Fixed a bug that could prevent 32-bit GPU-based applications from
- running correctly on 64-bit systems when using GPUs with very
- large memory-mapped I/O regions.
- - Fixed a bug that could cause poor system performance and hangs
- running large compute workloads on IOMMU-enabled systems.
- - Fixed a bug that could cause a system crash when two or more
- processes try to load the nvidia-uvm driver.
* Unload uvm module when nvidia is unloaded. (Closes: #749018)
- * conftest.h: Tighten conftest.h check for drm/drmP.h.
- * conftest.h: Implement new conftest.sh functions sg_table,
+ * conftest.h:
+ - Tighten conftest.h check for drm/drmP.h.
+ - Implement new conftest.sh functions sg_table, sg_alloc_table
Done, in any case.
More information about the pkg-nvidia-devel