vcheng at debian.org
Fri Sep 12 08:18:35 UTC 2014
On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 6:13 AM, Graham Inggs <graham at nerve.org.za> wrote:
> On 08/09/2014 14:01, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> For cuda 6.0/6.5 a DD will need to do the first upload, since that will
>> involve renaming the library packages (any maybe adding new ones).
> I do have 6.0 mostly packaged already, it's available in my Ubuntu PPA:
> I must still update the Build-Depends to libcuda1 | libcuda-5.5-1, but
> haven't yet because I wanted to test building it on the PPA builders and the
> current nvidia drivers in Ubuntu don't yet provide libcuda-6.0-1 (but
> Alberto knows about this and I expect it very soon).
> I'd like to do 6.0 first as it may still be possible to include it in Ubuntu
> Utopic (which doesn't have new enough drivers for 6.5).
Are you planning to get nvidia-cuda-toolkit 6.0/6.5 into jessie? Keep
in mind that the freeze for Debian jessie is in early November IIRC,
so that's a fairly tight schedule, especially if you're going to try
for 6.5 and end up being delayed by NEW. Just something to keep in
>> I don't know changestool at all :-)
>> I always used mergechanges from devscripts:
>> mergechanges -f ...amd64.changes ...i386.changes
>> which produced "...multi.changes".
I meant mergechanges earlier, sorry.
More information about the pkg-nvidia-devel