[pkg-php-pear] RFS: php-netscape-bookmark-parser
jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Sat Nov 2 13:08:12 GMT 2019
On 10/31/19 7:43 PM, David Prévot wrote:
> You could propose your patches upstream: they may want to move to a more
> recent PHPUnit at some point, and handle more properly their default
> $logDir (or at least, have an opinion about it).
I have made these changes:
- Drop needs-root from autopkgtest.
- Test the installed files.
- Patch default logging path.
- Removed the .gitattributes file, it would cause issues when
gbp-buildpackage exports the source tree.
- Also run tests during package build.
- Opened pull requests for upstream to consider the patches.
Thanks again for your advice.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-php-pear