[pkg-php-pear] RFS: php-netscape-bookmark-parser
david at tilapin.org
Wed Oct 30 01:50:55 GMT 2019
Le 29/10/2019 à 15:13, David Prévot a écrit :
> Looks great, thanks, I’ll have a closer look at your package now
I was about to upload and just provide the following comments, but IMHO,
the first issue should be fixed before the initial upload.
- You should not use needs-root for autopkgtest (and definitely not
write a cache file under /usr/bin/). You may use the phpunit
--do-not-cache-result or --cache-result-file=<file> options instead
(do not forget to clean up the cache file if you use it).
- The autopkgtest should test the *installed* files.
- You may consider proposing your patch upstream.
- The tests/input/ content doesn’t look like free materials, maybe it’s
short enough not to bother, we’ll see how the FTP team sees it.
- Please consider using the testsuite at build time too (already said in
previous mail, just copying it here as a reminder).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-php-pear